Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment Exam Pattern 2016 & Syllabus:- Chhattisgarh police is going to recruit candidates for the post of constable in the department. Every coming year the Chhattisgarh police department selects candidates for the various posts. This year the Department of Chhattisgarh police release 740 posts of Constable in the department. The candidates who have applied for the recruitment are searching for Chhattisgarh police department exam pattern so that they can study well and prepare well for the examination. Candidates who have applied for the recruitment make sure that you shall pass the test confidently and successfully for getting their Job secured.
Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment Exam Pattern 2016 & Syllabus
Exam Pattern: – the candidates who all are going to appear in the examination will be shortlisted according to their performance in the written test, physical Endurance test, and Physical measurement test and then after this there will be Document verification. The examination phases are as follows:-
Chhattisgarh police Phase 1:-
- There is a written test. The written test is based on the objective type questions having multiple based questions. Written test is generally organizes to check the mental Intelligence of a candidates. The written test will be conducted on the basis of OMR.
- The questions will be from General Knowledge, Intelligence & Reasoning, Analysis Capability, Numerical Aptitude, etc.
- There is a time limit of the examination the candidates must have to complete their exam in the given time duration.
- The paper is of 100 marks of different subjects.
- Written test: – General Studies, Intelligence Capability, Quantitative Ability all is of 100 marks.
Chhattisgarh police phase 2:-
- physical Endurance test
- Physical measurement test
- Document verification
Pay Scale of Chhattisgarh Police 2016
The candidates who got selected will be given monthly salary of Rs 5200/- to 20200/- with Grade pay of Rs 1900/.
Documents required In Chhattisgarh Police Bharti 2016
- A candidate must have passed the 12th The candidates must have their original Mark sheet of 12th class, if they will score good marks and they are shortlisted for document verification process.
- The candidates who have applied for the post of Constable must have passed 12th
Download Chhattisgarh Police Bharti Exam Pattern 2016 From HereWatch The Channel (2016) Full Movie Online Streaming Online and Download